If you are interested in having your child attend the Aurora Preschool, the application period will be January 1-31. Please call Jeff Sutter at the Aurora High School (402-694-6966 Ext. 7) to have your child placed on a waiting list.
- Children will need to have turned at least 2 years old in order to be placed on the waiting list.
- Children attending preschool must turn 3 before July 31.
- We will have limited number of spots for enrollment
- Information will be taken (name, phone number, address, DOB)
- Aurora Preschool Application will be mailed out to the parents and will need to be returned as soon as possible before February 14
- Preschool Enrollment will be announced March 1
If your child is going to be attending the Aurora Preschool, parents will need to provide a Birth Certificate & updated Immunization Records to the school.
*If a child is accepted to attend Aurora Preschool, they will be able to attend the preschool for two years before going into kindergarten. The 3-4 year-old AM Session will be on M, T, Th, F from 8:15-11:30 (students will be able to attend 2, 3, or 4 days per week depending on class size enrollment)
Please call Jeff Sutter, Aurora High School (402-694-6966 Ext. 7)
Aurora Preschool Application will be sent to:
Aurora Public School
Attn: Jeff Sutter
300 L Street
Aurora, NE 68818