If you are interested in having your child attend the Aurora Preschool for the 2018-2019 school year, the application period will be January 1-31, 2017. Please call Jeff Sutter at the Aurora High School (402-694-6966) to have your child placed on a waiting list.
- Children will need to have turned at least 2 years old in order to be placed on the waiting list.
- Children attending preschool must turn 3 before July 31.
- We will have limited number of spots for enrollment
- Information will be taken (name, phone number, address, DOB)
- Aurora Preschool Application will be mailed out to the parents and will need to be returned as soon as possible before February 14
- 2017-18 Preschool Enrollment will be announced March 1
If your child is going to be attending the Aurora Preschool for the 2017-18 school year, parents will need to provide a Birth Certificate & Immunization Records to the school.
*If a child is accepted to attend Aurora Preschool, they will be able to attend the preschool for two years before going into kindergarten. – 3 year-old preschoolers (parents can choose the days to attend) – M, T, Th, F 8:15-11:30 (students can attend 2, 3, or 4 days per week)
Please call Jeff Sutter, Aurora Elementary School (402-694-6966)
Aurora Preschool Application will be sent to:
Aurora Public School
Attn: Jeff Sutter
300 L Street
Aurora, NE 68818